Name Change Application

You can apply for a change of name request. You can change your name or your child’s name by following the right procedure. To file the Name Change Application in surrey, one must:

  • Be 19 years old or more
  • Must have a residence in BC for more than 3 months before the date of applying. Or, must have a domicile of residence in BC for more than 3 months before the date of applying.

What is a criminal record check for a name change application?

If you are applying for your Name Change Application in surrey or an application to change the name of your child, you must be 18 years or older. You will also have to submit your fingerprints along with the applications. The fingerprints must be taken by an authorized fingerprinting service provider. The purpose of fingerprint submission is to ensure that the existing criminal record is updated in an orderly fashion after the name is changed. RCMP Ottawa is responsible for processing the fingerprints and updating the criminal records. You will have to hand over  Your fingerprints copy, consent form, and the amount paid (including RCMP Fee paid) receipt to the authorized professional who will then mail it to the authorities at the Vital Statistics Agency in Victoria.

Please call us for the application process and fees.

What are the acceptable methods of payment?

At Worldwide Fingerprinting, we accept all major debit, credit, master cards, etransfer, and cash.

We do not accept American Express Cards & Cheque Payments.

*Govt fees are subject to change anytime.

Copyright by 1 Worldwide Fingerprinting. All rights reserved.

Copyright by Worldwide Fingerprinting. All rights reserved.